I made this video to explain what search engine optimization is at a high level. Continue readingShare This Content:
One thing I love to do is educate. That’s one reason why building the KISSmetrics blog to 1 million readers was so natural for me.
One thing I hate is working inside my office. It’s an office inside a bigger office, and I’m the only tenant. Pretty lonely. I’d much rather be face-to-face with my clients teaching them how to win.
What I’m offering in 2019 is on-site training at your office where I educate your marketing team on all the secrets, tricks, tips and methods to dominate online. I’ve been writing about and executing Internet marketing for years, and now I want to show you and your team how it’s done.
Here’s a list of the things I commonly cover:
A strong content marketing strategy is the key to successful online marketing these days. There’s an amazing secret I love to reveal in my training that has to do specifically with content marketing. And even if you have just one marketing person on board, I can help make your content marketing strategy blossom into an ROI machine.
Content Marketing Lessons:
- Why blogging for business is the best ROI
- How to find the right blog topics that will generate substantial traffic
- How to optimize a blog post for more search engine traffic
- How to create headlines that will get clicked on
- How to create a readable post
- How to find the best images for your posts and articles
- How to write for your customers and not your industry
- When to write content for your industry
- Video content marketing (SEO, video exporting specs, YouTube optimization)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The SEO training I offer is unique in that I focus on extremely important activities your team can take action on, and they don’t require any coding or technical knowledge. These activities will boost your website traffic within six months and change your entire perspective on Internet marketing.
“Wait, no technical SEO lessons?”
Oh, I’ll get into that too. You’ll learn everything there is to know about SEO while I’m there. Additionally, I’ll SEO your company website on the spot. You may want to have your website developers attend if they can because they are the people who can make some of the more advanced SEO fixes.
- Real-time, thorough SEO audit
- How to do SEO that matters, the kind that builds traffic (This is an intensive session and unlocks the secrets that every business wants to know.)
- SEO education that covers what not to do to your website, day-to-day things you can do that really help and that require ZERO coding or SEO technical skills
Social Media Marketing
I see so many companies do social media completely wrong. Most companies use a one-way dissemination strategy, and that’s it. There’s so much you can do on social media to boost business. I really can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Social Media Marketing Lessons:
- B2B social media marketing (This is something I have a lot of great tips for. Every B2B business needs to hear and learn this.)
- How to disseminate your content where you kill three birds with one stone
- How to spy on your competitors and poach customers
- How to do social media lead generation
- How to build online alliances and synergy through social media
- How to utilize your C-suite to boost your content marketing and SEO efforts using social media
I focus on Google Ads and Bing Advertising. I don’t spend time on Facebook Advertising simply because I’ve never found real business success with their platform (and that’s probably because I usually focus on B2B).
I’ve had incredible success with Bing Advertising, and I know how to make Google Ads work well. But, most important, I can train your team how to manage a successful Google Ads campaign internally. The value of being able to manage a campaign in-house is one of the greatest marketing ROI wins a company can have. Usually, having an outside agency manage your campaign just isn’t efficient. Internal marketing teams know the messaging and the marketing plan, and they can keep the pay-per-click advertising campaigns consistent with the overall company strategy.
- How to build a Google Ads campaign that works
- Landing page optimization
- Conversion rate optimization
After I leave, your team will learn a lot about Internet marketing. The overall goal of my training is to inspire them and get them excited to take immediate action.
They may have questions, and I will want to keep track of their progress. That’s why, for one month, I’ll answer any phone calls or emails and watch the progress of your team. I’ll review their blog posts and send suggestions. I’ll watch their social media activity and make sure they’re doing it right. I’m here to hold your team’s hand so they can go off and conquer the rest of the year.
Schedule a Call To Learn More
Please use the form below to schedule a time to discuss my training program over the phone:
Share This Content:
The text below is a transcription that I’m slowly cleaning up into a post:
The idea of this video was to show people the basics of on-page SEO, what to look for and how you can look for these things too. Continue readingShare This Content:
This was a fun webinar! It was quite a challenge :).
I wanted to try to teach the audience everything they need to know about SEO in a short amount of time. And I think I did it!
“EVERYTHING about SEO???”
Well…yeah. What I wanted to do was get the audience to a point of understanding on how SEO works, so that when they are talking to SEO agencies or in-house SEOs – they’re on the same page. But really, with a confident understanding of SEO. Boiling it down to what really matters, no B.S., just the facts.
Here Are The Slides:
As someone who has done a lot of SEO over the years, I can’t help but to think of how I would design a better search engine than Google. Google is a pretty damn good search engine, but I do find a lot of faults with it: